We are looking forward to our 2019 Football and Cheer season!!!
To make sure we are prepared and ready to go, please remember to register your child ASAP at www.holmdelfootballasociation.com. Doing so helps us to know how many teams we will have so we can start communicating practice schedules and other items as soon as possible.
Holmdel Cheer Night
WR Satz Cafeteria, June 11th from 6:00-8:00pm
You will be able to:
* Hand in all fully completed required forms. All of the forms and additional information can be found on the HFA website (and are attached at bottom of this message for your convenience).
Please also bring:
* Copy of your child's birth certificate as well as the original
* Proof of medical insurance (copy of both sides of insurance card);
* Get your daughter sized for uniforms, booty shorts and competition sneakers. This year we will only be asking you to purchase new sneakers for competition. Non-competitive teams (flag and Mighty-mite) and game day sneakers for competitive teams can be purchased on your own. Just please make sure they are all white, clean and appropriate for cheering.
**Please Note:If you did not hand in your uniform from last year, please bring it in a plastic bag with your daughter's name on it
* If you haven’t been sized for your Football Jersey, come by WR Satz Cafeteria on June 11th between 6:00pm and 8:00pm